sestdiena, 2012. gada 3. novembris

Roller coaster

Dear diary,

My last couple of days have been full of "getting out" of house. Yesterday we went to a show nearby with our awesome stallion Dark Knight. Once again he proved how willing to win this horse is.
We came home only to repack the truck for today's qualification for Hernings stallion show with our 4-year-old.

But before my long, hard working today me and my best friend decided to visit Jomfu Ane Gade for their yearly Christmas opening. The street was full of people and it was only a little bit after 9 pm. ( In Denmark people fore some reason like to start part at 1 am and end well.. yeah..:) ) Christmas's treas, slutty and nice Christmas girls/dorfs, fake snow, live music and, of course, Christmas bear kept the street alive. I have to admit that I haven't seen anything quite like it.

I also run into a Latvian person who got in shock of how much of an English accent I have developed while speaking Latvian. He also had problems with understanding me speaking Latvian! Yeah, I actually had to translate it in English. ( Great! My high school's Latvian teacher would probably come and hunt me down if she knew how bad my national language skills have become)  But it was nice to meet people and once again stay up a little too late.

We got back early in the morning just for me to get an hour sleep before I had to get up to plate and prepare horses for show. I got another hour sleep in the truck on our way there.
Surprisingly I felt more alive than I expected I also were in luck since there was something to do all the time and very little stress. It was nice to remember my competition days where I was the only groom and we went with 4+ horses. However dressage is a lot different and I do have a lot to learn.... Which is what I'm willing to do:) I also got some new ideas for articles that others who just starts to the road to be a competition grooms might be interested. So more is comming up.:)

Now in my pajamas and with a real food in my stomach I will turn off my phone and give myself fully to bed.
For more information on how it went at the shows click Helgstrand dressage.


-Super tired but happy Zane :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru