ceturtdiena, 2012. gada 12. aprīlis

We are family!


So this weekend is the Open day in Helgstrand dressage. For the last three days we have been scrubbing, washing and cleaning. We have gone trough to all the possible stages that a team can go through on its way to a big event that’s been held at home. I know it because it isn’t the first for me. With a different set of people I have went through endless hours of painting and cleaning and even flower bedding (And if you think that it is funny think twice I hated flowers for weeks). These kinds of events really bring people together- mold the team. Today I realized that I have the opportunity to work with one of the best teams in top level stables and see past the Professional veneer. Today everything was working like a ticking clock. I’m truly amazed- we are a more than a team- we are a family! :) 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru