sestdiena, 2012. gada 17. marts

well hidden desires...


Dear Diary,
I’ve been a little bit fallen off the map and for that I’m really sorry but this week has been sucking the life out of me. With a little to sleep and the third week passing by without a weekend off- I was quite lifeless. My best friend basically bagged me to go hacking with her at the weekend for three days. I wasn’t sure. So it just happened that I also could go on Friday to walk around with a very nice semi-sized mare. With three and a half months without riding, more than 1 and a half year not hacking and been in dressage saddle only few times- I felt like losing my virginity- awkward, inexperienced and little bit painful.
Today still not sure if it is such a good idea to go hacking into the woods I crawled up on the same sweet horse. I felt better. I hadn’t been riding together with my best friend since my first year in Denmark and we used to ride together every day. It was fun but when we got into the woods. I remembered- the feeling well hidden in the back on my mind. I remembered how much I love riding and hacking. My legs still tried to adjust but my body and mind relaxed with every step. So, that’s what I have been missing out!
And now I feel like the life had got into me, like I’m back in the horse world again, because to be honest I kind a put myself more in my writing world than in my horse world. And that just might give me the perfect scene in my book „The way back home!”
Hopefully it will be good enough to see daylight one day..!

Cheers and I wish you all the best times with your horses!:)

Photo my ex- horse. Photo by linda m photography...

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru